Trijicon World Shooting Championship, Presented By The NRA
Registration Now Open!
Professional Shooter Registration : click here to register
Amateur Shooter Registration $275 / $25,000 Prize Table: click here to register
Junior Shooter Registration $275 : click here to register
OFFICIAL MATCH RULES, GUNS, SPONSORS & SCORING NOW AVAILABLE! CLICK HERE TO VIEW
The 1st Annual Trijicon World Shooting Championship, presented by the NRA, will be held at the Peacemaker National Training Center in Glengary, WV and will crown “The World Shooting Champion”.
The NRA’s Competitive Shooting Division will manage and score the match with the assistance of the Peacemaker National Training Center match staff. The overall objective of this match is to assemble the top 400 shooters from around the world to include existing and previous champion shooters from virtually every organized shooting sport worldwide and crown one competitor, The Undisputed World Shooting Champion, a distinction never been bestowed upon any shooter in history.
All shooters will compete over the course of four days in twelve equally weighted, officially sanctioned disciplines from various shooting sports. All firearms and ammunition will be provided for each event thus shooters will compete with common firearms and ammunition. This will level the playing field, as specialized equipment for each discipline will be provided for all competitors. This will also alleviate the need for new equipment to be purchased for unfamiliar events; and assist with international and domestic travel for all competitors.
Match Information & Key Dates:
- Match Staff & VIP Shooting Dates: Monday September 8th & Tuesday September 9th
- Actual Match Dates: Wednesday September 10th 2014 Saturday September 13th 2014
- Mandatory Shooter Meeting Briefing: Tuesday September 9th 7PM-9PM - Squad information and start times given to shooters at this time
- Official Match Check In: Tuesday September 9th 2014 Noon - 7PM Hampton Inn Winchester VA - 1204 Berryville Avenue, Winchester, Virginia, 22601
- Banquet & Awards Ceremony: Saturday September 13th 8PM - 11PM "Winchester Sportsplex" 221 Commonwealth Ct, Winchester, VA 22602
Location: Peacemaker National Training Center Glengary WV
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 304-229-GUNS (4867)
Official Match Hotel: Winchester VA Hampton Inn
Recommended Hotels & Booking Links: http://
Scoring is commonized so that all stages have the same overall value. Official rules available soon.
Segment has three stages. Shooters may or may not shoot all stages of the match. Not shooting a certain stage will decrease the overall match score but NOT PROHIBIT a shooter from winning individual stages or a segment or segments.
Firearms & Ammunition Are Provided:
Shooters will not bring or use their firearms in this match. All firearms and ammunition are appropriate for the courses of fire and will be provided.
Registration Requirements: For consideration for a champion invitation send championships won & outline of shooting credentials to: email@example.com
Match Director: Larry Houck - PNTC
Overall Match Executive & Coordinator: Cole McCulloch - PNTC
NRA Match Staff & Rules Executive: Dennis Willing
NRA Match Advisor & Consultant: Joe DeBergalis Jr.
Match Administrator: Alisha Redding - PNTC
Trijicon Match Executive: Jeff Eby - Trijicon
Rifle Segment Director: Sheri Judd - NRA
Pistol Segment Director: Damien Orsinger - NRA
Shotgun Segment Director: TBD - NRA
Combined Segment Director: Nathan Judd - NRA
- First Place: $50,000
- Lady Champion: $5,000
- Pistol Segment Winner: $5,000
- Rifle Segment Winner: $5,000
- Shotgun Segment Winner: $5,000
- Combined Firearms Segment Winner: $5,000
- Second Place Overall: $3,000
- Third Place Overall: $2,000
- Fourth Place Overall: $1,000
- Junior's Winner: $1,000
- Stage Winner $1,000
- Side Match Winner: $1,000
- Over $100,000 In Cash Prizes
- Over $200,000 In Prize Table Awards
- Over $300,000 In Cash & Prizes
Match Segments & Stages: See Offical Rules & Scoring Click Here To View
Media & Press Contact
Please direct all media inquiries to
Mr. Jeremy Green
NRA Director of Media Relations
11250 Waples Mill Rd, Fairfax, VA 22030
Match and/or Sponorship Information
PNTC WSC Coordinator
1624 Brannons Ford Rd
Gerrardstown WV 25420