Defensive Handgun Level 2 Saturday Nov 12th 9AM-3PM
Defensive Handgun Level 2 is a major step forward in teaching students defensive handgun skills, as related to a varity of violent attacks. You’ll receive instruction from qualified PNTC, NRA, MIL and/or Law Enforcement instructors. You’ll watch videos of real defensive situations and be tested on the advanced Laser Shot defensive handgun scenarios. Students will also learn valuable awareness techniques and will learn appropriate defensive handgun skills from top instructors on world class ranges.
In addition, you’ll learn advanced techniques that will improve your shooting skills and your ability to shoot and move. This specific course also reviews two critical skills — “Defensive Mindset” & “Defensive Technique.” Both skills are critical in avoiding a defensive situation and both are equally essential for prevailing should a defensive situation become unavoidable.
The course is Simulator and Live Fire Intensive. You’ll break-down into small groups and work on specific skills and defensive scenarios with a variety of instuctors.
You should fully expect this course to challenge your views forever on personal protection and greatly enhance your defensive shooting skills. This course will set an excellent foundation for your development of defensive handgun skills.
- Meet ONE or MORE of the Following Criteria:
- Previously passed Defensive Handgun Level 1, CCW, Basic Handgun Courses or have passed equivalent courses from other qualified instructors or institutions. YOU MUST be able to SAFELY draw and holster a handgun.
- This course is also ideal for qualified Law Enforcement or former Law Enforcement, qualified Military or former Military with handgun training and those who have participated in IDPA, USPSA, 3Gun, 2Gun or NRA Action Pistol competitions
- By registering for this course, student accepts all of the following:
- Student agrees that all information taught will be used for defensive purposes, only
- Student MUST have solid, safe handgun marksmanship skills. Student must also accept that this course will not cover in great detail handgun marksmanship basics
- Student accepts that upon enrolling, PNTC reserves the right to remove students without refund for unsafe, rude or unusual behavior, or in the event that students are unable to reasonably carry- out training and/or live fire.
- Students MUST agree to sign a PNTC waiver prior to the beginnig of class. We will have waivers at our Headquarters building. You may also download our waiver from our website or call and request a waiver ahead of time.
- No persons under the age of 21 will be permitted to attend this course
PNTC Members $225
PNTC Training Members $0
No rentals – Students must have their own firearm and gear, as stated below
Equipment & Ammo Requirements
All students are required to bring the following:
A CASED, semi-automatic firearm (or revolver)
BE SURE TO BRING AN OUTSIDE THE WAISTBAND HOSLTER THAT COVERS THE TRIGGER GUARD!
NO SERPA OR BUTTON STYLE HOLSTERS
NO shoulder or appendix holsters for this class
3 or more properly working magazines
Caliber should be .380 or above (PNTC recommends 9mm, 40S&W or 45ACP)
150 rounds of high quality target ammunition
Pen and paper for notes, if desired
Protective eye wear
Please ensure that your firearm is UNLOADED and cased prior to arriving at PNTC. Please leave your training firearm cased and in your vehicle upon arrival. We will tell you when it’s time to get your firearm.
Please do not bring a “concealed carry” firearm into the training room. No ammunition or loaded firearms of any kind are permitted in the training room.
Peacemaker’s Staff/Instructors reserve the right to the determination of the successful or unsuccessful completion of the course of the individual student based on, but not limited to, safety, attitude and/or overall skill development. Peacemaker’s also reserves the right to remove any student for any safety purposes, or highly unusual or disruptive behavior, with or without refund based on Peacemaker’s sole determination.
Here are a few quotes from previous students: