Long Range Tactical Carbine Level 1 Saturday Oct 29th 9AM-3PM
The Long Range Tactical Carbine Level 1 Class is an introductory one-day school that focuses on the safe, defensive and modern operation of the AR from 100 to 900 yards. Students shoot approximately 80 precision rounds over the duration of the school and experience some of the world’s best long range carbine training. Students need to be safe and know how to operate their AR/carbine to take this course.
Taught by hand selected PNTC Instructors, MIL, SWAT and/or Law Enforcement officers, this very unique course will focus on the basics of long range shooting as it relates to the carbine. You’ll also learn long range AR skills, wind reading basics, drop compensation skills and positional shooting skills!
By the end of this course, you’ll have an excellent lang range carbine foundation and will engage targets from 100 to – 900 yards!
This is not your normal day at the range and we’ll show you how to utilize the AR to its full potential.
- Eye & Ear protection (electronic hearing protection recommended)
- Serviceable carbine with or without optic – typical calibers are, 5.56 mm & 308, No cartridges over 30 Cal!
- Minimum of 2 serviceable magazines
- 80 rounds of precision ammo
- Suitable range wear depending on the season
- Brimmed hat, sunscreen, bug spray, etc.
- Bring your lunch. PNTC has snacks and drinks for a small fee.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE IN ANY WAY UNSURE THAT YOUR FIREARM, OPTIC OR AMMO ARE SUITABLE OR PREPARED FOR THIS COURSE YOU ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO RENT A PNTC RIFLE SYSTEM (RIFLE, AMMO & OPTIC)! YOU WILL GET A GREAT DEAL OUT OF THE CLASS ON ONE OF OUR RIFLE SYSTEMS.
– PNTC Member Cost: $225
– Non-Member Cost: $250
– Training Member: $0
This school is suitable for all SAFE and responsible shooters who are looking to take the next step in their performance. Also, the course is ideal for those shooters with a military, law enforcement, tactical shooting background OR competitive shooting background. You should be in adequate physical condition and be able to stand, bend and move for several hours outdoors. You should also be able to fire from the prone position.
By registering for this course student accepts all of the following;
- All students agree that all information taught will be used for lawful defensive or lawful recreational purposes, only
- Student accepts that upon enrolling, Peacemaker reserves the right to remove students without refund for unsafe, rude or unusual behavior or in the event that students are unable to reasonably carry out training and or live fire
- Student confirms that they are not a convicted felon and are lawfully permitted to use and own legal firearms in the United States
- Please ensure that your firearm is UNLOADED and cased prior to arriving at PNTC. Please leave your training firearm cased and in your vehicle upon arrival. We will tell you when it’s time to get your firearm.
- Please do not bring a “concealed carry” firearm into the training room. No ammunition or loaded firearms of any kind are permitted in the training room.
Peacemaker Staff/Instructors reserve the right to the determination of the successful or unsuccessful completion of the course of the individual student based on, but not limited to, safety, attitude and/or overall skill development. Peacemaker also reserves the right to remove any student for any safety purposes, or highly unusual or disruptive behavior, with or without refund based on Peacemaker’s sole determination.