Tactical Carbine Level 3 Sunday June 26th 9AM-3PM
The Tactical Carbine Level 3 Class is an intermediate to advanced one-day school that focuses on the safe, defensive and advanced modern operation of the AR from 3 to 500 yards. Students shoot approximately 200 rounds over the duration of the school and experience some of the world’s best advanced carbine training. Students need to be safe and have an intermediate level of carbine experince to take this course.
Taught by hand selected PNTC Instructors, MIL, SWAT and/or Law Enforcement officers, this very unique course will focus on movement and defensive skills, encompassing the full spectrum of use for the modern operation of the AR. You’ll also learn long range AR skills, make precision shots and learn to get expedient hits from 3-500 yards!
By the end of this course, you’ll complete complex stages of fire with movement requirements, positional shooting requirements and engage targets from near to far (3-500) under time constraints!
Students shoot approximately 200 rounds over the duration of the school and experience some of the world’s best training on incredible target systems and ranges. This is not your normal day at the range and we’ll show you how to utilize the AR to its full potential.
If you want the world’s best tactical carbine training from some of the world’s best instructors, on some of the world’s best ranges — PNTC’s Tactical Carbine Level 2 school is for you!
Safety Review & Instruction
Rifle, Optics & Gear Review
Advanced Defensive Carbine Operation Instruction
Advanced Tactical Sling Skills Instruction
Long Range AR Techniques & Instruction
Wind Reading Basics
Advanced Target Transition Instruction
Advanced Carbine Zero Techniques
Loading/Reloading and Malfunctions
Positional Shooting Skills & Drills
Shooting With Movement & Moving to Cover/Shooting From Cover
Multiple Target Transition Engagement Skills
Close Quarters Target Engagement Skills
Scenario Based Skills & Drills
- Eye & Ear protection (electronic hearing protection recommended)
- Serviceable carbine with or without optic – typical calibers are 9mm, 45 ACP, 30 cal, 5.56 mm, 7.62 x 39mm
- Serviceable sling- suitable for a variety of shooting positions (tactical type preferred)
- Minimum 1 magazine pouch
- Minimum of 3 serviceable magazines
- 200 rounds of ammo
- Suitable range wear depending on the season
- Brimmed hat, sunscreen, bug spray, etc.
- Bring your lunch. PNTC has snacks and drinks for a small fee.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE IN ANY WAY UNSURE THAT YOUR FIREARM, OPTIC OR AMMO ARE SUITABLE OR PREPARED FOR THIS COURSE YOU ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO RENT A PNTC RIFLE SYSTEM (RIFLE, AMMO & OPTIC)! YOU WILL GET A GREAT DEAL OUT OF THE CLASS ON ONE OF OUR RIFLE SYSTEMS.
– PNTC Member Cost: $250
– Non-Member Cost: $275
– Training Member: $0
This school is suitable for all SAFE and responsible shooters who are looking to take the next step in their performance. Also, the course is ideal for those shooters with a military, law enforcement, tactical shooting background OR competitive shooting background. You should be in adequate physical condition and be able to stand, bend and move for several hours outdoors. You should also be able to fire from the prone position.
By registering for this course student accepts all of the following;
- All students agree that all information taught will be used for lawful defensive or lawful recreational purposes, only
- Student accepts that upon enrolling, PNTC reserves the right to remove students without refund for unsafe, rude or unusual behavior or in the event that students are unable to reasonably carry out training and or live fire
- Student confirms that they are not a convicted felon and are lawfully permitted to use and own legal firearms in the United States
- Student must also accept that this course will not cover basic rifle marksmanship skills
- Please ensure that your firearm is UNLOADED and cased prior to arriving at PNTC. Please leave your training firearm cased and in your vehicle upon arrival. We will tell you when it’s time to get your firearm.
- Please do not bring a “concealed carry” firearm into the training room. No ammunition or loaded firearms of any kind are permitted in the training room.
Peacemaker Staff/Instructors reserve the right to the determination of the successful or unsuccessful completion of the course of the individual student based on, but not limited to, safety, attitude and/or overall skill development. Peacemaker also reserves the right to remove any student for any safety purposes, or highly unusual or disruptive behavior, with or without refund based on Peacemaker’s sole determination.