|[ Rifle ] [ Training ]|
PNTC's Advanced Long Range school offers premier instruction on precision shots from 500-1000 yards. Here you'll learn to make the most difficult shots imaginable & push your rifle system to it's maximum. In order to take and succeed in this class, you must have taken PNTC's intro or intermediate courses OR have equivalent experience.
You'll also need a Rifle Capable of 1 MOA at 1000 yards with MATCH GRADE AMMO, and a precision Long Range Optic With your elevations.
This long range school is one of the top long range schools available anywhere and is a a step up from PNTC's Intermediate Long Range School. The course is fast paced with a mix of classroom and range time.
This course is also perfect for recreational, competition, long range hunters, military, LE or seasoned shooters.
Course training will focus on these areas:
- Advanced Long Range Marksmanship Techniques
- Advanced Appied Ballistics Data, Explaination & Best Practices
- Advcanced Wind Reading, Mirage & Parallax
- Spin Drift & Coriolis
- Holding Over/Under, Long Range Target Transition
- Long Range Positional Shooting Best Practices
- Advanced Spotting Skills Refinement
Whether you’re a recreational shooter, competition shooter, marine veteran, army ranger, law enforcement rifleman, hunter who want to experience a top end long range school, here is ytour chance.
Prerequisite: By registering for this course student accepts all of the following;
All students agree that all information taught will be used for lawful purposes only.
Student accepts that upon enrolling, PNTC reserves the right to remove students without refund for unsafe, rude or unusual behavior or in the event that students are unable to reasonably carry out training and or live fire
Student confirms that they are not a convicted felon and are lawfully permitted to use and own legal firearms under the United States Constitution.
Student must also accept that this course will cover basic rifle marksmanship skills
Equipment and Ammo Requirements
1 MOA Bolt Action or we built semi automatic rifle with precision optics capable of dialing. A minimum of 100 rounds of match grade factory or properly reloaded ammunition. Please have your rifle zero'd your rifle at 100 yards and you should also have your drop or elevations. NO CARTRIDGES OVER 30 Cal.
1) Please also bring a bipod, rear bag, eye & hearing protection.
2) If you have a spotting scope on a tripd please bring it with you.
PNTC Staff/Instructors reserve the right to the determination of the successful or unsuccessful completion of the course of the individual student based on, but not limited to, safety, attitude and/or overall skill development. PNTC also reserves the right to remove any student for any safety purposes, or highly unusual or disruptive behavior with or without refund based on PNTC's sole determination.
Cost $275 PNTC Member & $295 Non-Member
Registration Link and/or Instructions:
|The registration period for this event is over.|
- Please ensure that your firearm is UNLOADED and cased prior to arriving at PNTC. Please leave your training firearm cased and in your vehicle upon arrival. We will tell you when it's time to get your firearm.
- Please do not bring a "concealed carry" firearm into the training room. No ammunition or loaded firearms of any kind are permitted in the training room.
PNTC Staff/Instructors reserve the right to the determine successful or unsuccessful completion of the course based on, but not limited to, safety, attitude and/or overall skill development.