Basic AR Operations School Friday Sept 23rd 1PM-5PM
CLICK TO REGISTER
This is an introductory level AR-15 Operations Class, focusing on understanding, safe use and marksmanship with the AR-15.
In this 4 hour course, you’ll learn how to safely operate the AR-15 and engage targets from 3 to 50 yards. Students shoot approximately 100 rounds over the duration of the school and experience excellent training on incredible target systems and ranges.
Safety Review & Instruction
Overview of the AR-15
Fundamental AR-15 Operations
Basic Marksmanship & Safety Skills
Basic Sighting In Techniques
Loading, Reloading and Malfunctions
Close Range & Mid Range Live Fire
Proper Storage & Maintenance
- Eye & Ear protection (electronic hearing protection recommended)
- Serviceable AR-15, with or without optic
- Serviceable sling, if you have one
- Minimum 1 magazine pouch
- Minimum of 1 serviceable magazine
- 100 rounds of ammo
- Suitable range wear depending on the season
- Brimmed hat, sunscreen, bug spray, etc.
- Bring your lunch. PNTC has snacks and drinks for a small fee.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE IN ANY WAY UNSURE THAT YOUR FIREARM, OPTIC OR AMMO ARE SUITABLE OR PREPARED FOR THIS COURSE YOU ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO RENT A PNTC RIFLE SYSTEM (RIFLE, AMMO & OPTIC)! YOU WILL GET A GREAT DEAL OUT OF THE CLASS ON ONE OF OUR RIFLE SYSTEMS.
PNTC Members $125
PNTC Training Members $0
This school is enrty level and basic. It is open to all SAFE and responsible shooters who are looking to learn how to safely operate the AR-15. You should be in adequate physical condition and be able to stand, bend and move for several hours outdoors.
By registering for this course student accepts all of the following:
- All students agree that all information taught will be used for lawful defensive or lawful recreational purposes, only
- Student accepts that upon enrolling, PNTC reserves the right to remove students without refund for unsafe, rude or unusual behavior or in the event that students are unable to reasonably carry-out training and or live fire
- Student confirms that they are not a convicted felon and are lawfully permitted to use and own legal firearms in the United States
Please ensure that your firearm is UNLOADED and cased prior to arriving at PNTC. Please leave your training firearm cased and in your vehicle upon arrival. We will tell you when it’s time to get your firearm.
Please do not bring a “concealed carry” firearm into the training room. No ammunition or firearms of any kind are permitted in the training room.
Peacemaker Staff/Instructors reserve the right to the determination of the successful or unsuccessful completion of the course of the individual student based on, but not limited to, safety, attitude and/or overall skill development. Peacemaker also reserves the right to remove any student for any safety purposes, or highly unusual or disruptive behavior, with or without refund based on Peacemaker’s sole determination.