COURSE POSTPONED DUE TO WEATHER! Defensive Handgun Vehicle Tactics Level 1 Sat March 12 9AM-3PM
COURSE POSTPONED DUE TO WEATHER!
Watch the Brief Course Videos:
The Defensive Handgun Vehicle Tactics Course provides responsible citizens with a life changing and world class defensive handgun experience. This intensive, one day course will teach you how to fight back, from, in and around vehicles. You’ll also use and experience our incredible simulator, which has car jackings, assaults in parking lots and other scenarios involving vehicles. In this course, you’ll start in the classroom and then move to the range for critical live fire range and scenario based drills in, from and around a vehicle. You’ll also see relevant videos of real, defensive situations involving vehicles and be tested on the advanced Laser Shot defensive handgun scenarios.
In addition, we’ll discuss and examine bullet penetration on vehicles and examine video showing real tests and proof of bullet penetration. We’ll show how bullet penetration realities help us to determine best practices and defensive tactics. The course is taught by PNTC instructors, NRA, MIL, SWAT and/or Law Enforcement officers.
You should fully expect this course to challenge your views forever on personal protection and greatly enhance your defensive shooting skills.
- Meet ONE or MORE of the Following Criteria:
- Previously Passed Defensive Handgun Level 1 or other NRA handgun course, CCW course, or equivalent courses from other qualified instructors or institutions. YOU MUST be able to SAFELY draw and holster a handgun.
- This course is also ideal for qualified Law Enforcement or former Law Enforcement, qualified Military or former Military with handgun training, as well as those who have participated in IDPA, USPSA, 3Gun, 2Gun or NRA Action Pistol competitions
- By registering for this course, student accepts all of the following:
- All students agree that all information taught will be used for Defensive purposes, only
- Students MUST have solid, safe handgun marksmanship skills. Student must also accept that this course will not cover in great detail handgun marksmanship basics
- Student accepts that upon enrolling, Peacemaker reserves the right to remove students without refund for unsafe, rude or unusual behavior, or in the event that students are unable to reasonably carry-out training and/or live fire
- Students MUST agree to sign a Peacemaker waiver prior to the beginning of class. We will have waivers at our Headquarters building. You may also download our waiver from our website or call and request a waiver ahead of time.
- No persons under the age of 21 will be permitted to attend this course
PNTC Training Members $0
No rentals – Students must have their own firearm, and gear as stated below
Equipment & Ammo Requirements
All students are required to bring the following:
A CASED, Full Size semi-automatic firearm (or revolver)
BE SURE TO BRING AN OUTSIDE THE WAISTBAND HOSLTER THAT COVERS THE TRIGGER GUARD!
NO SERPA OR BUTTON STYLE HOLSTERS!
NO shoulder or appendix holsters for this class
Three or more properly working magazines
Caliber should be .380 or above (PNTC recommends 9mm, 40S&W or 45ACP)
150 rounds of high quality target ammunition
Pen and Paper for notes, if desired
Protective eye wear
Please ensure that your firearm is UNLOADED and cased prior to arriving at PNTC. Please leave your training firearm cased and in your vehicle upon arrival. We will tell you when it’s time to get your firearm.
Please do not bring a “concealed carry” firearm into the training room. No ammunition or loaded firearms of any kind are permitted in the training room.
PNTC Staff/Instructors reserve the right to the determination of the successful or unsuccessful completion of the course of the individual student based on, but not limited to, safety, attitude and/or overall skill development. PNTC also reserves the right to remove any student for any safety purposes, or highly unusual or disruptive behavior, with or without refund based on PNTC’s sole determination.
Here are a few quotes from previous students: