Defensive Handgun Vehicle Tactics Level 2 Sunday Oct 9th 9AM-3PM
Watch the brief Level 1 Course Videos: Level 2 Videos are not yet published
The Defensive Handgun Vehicle Tactics Level 2 Course provides responsible citizens with a life changing and world class defensive handgun experience.
This intensive, one day course will teach you next-level skills with a handgun for use in and around vehicles. You’ll need to be prepared to shoot from inside vehicles, in tight spaces and to master your use of movement around vehicles.
We’ll also examine advanced bullet penetration on various parts of the vehicle, including glass, pilars, doors, etc. You’ll also see relevant videos of real defensive situations involving vehicles and be tested on the advanced Laser Shot system using vehicle based scenarios.
The course is taught by hand-selected Law enforcement, SWAT, US Marine, and/or qualified PNTC instructors.
- Meet ONE or MORE of the Following Criteria:
- Previously Passed Defensive Handgun Level 1 or other NRA handgun course, CCW course, or equivalent courses from other qualified instructors or institutions. YOU MUST be able to SAFELY draw and holster a handgun.
- This course is also ideal for qualified Law Enforcement or former Law Enforcement, qualified Military or former Military with handgun training, participated in IDPA, USPSA, 3Gun, 2Gun or NRA Action Pistol competitions
- By registering for this course, student accepts all of the following:
- All students agree that all information taught will be used for Defensive purposes, only
- Students MUST have solid, safe handgun marksmanship skills. Student must also accept that this course will not cover in great detail handgun marksmanship basics
- Student accepts that upon enrolling, PNTC reserves the right to remove students without refund for unsafe, rude or unusual behavior or in the event that students are unable to reasonably carry- out training and or live fire.
- Students MUST agree to sign a PNTC waiver prior to the beginnig of class. We will have waivers at our Headquarters building. You may also download our waiver from our website or call and request a waiver ahead of time.
- No persons under the age of 21 will be permitted to attend this course
PNTC Training Members $0
No rentals – Students must have their own firearm, and gear as stated below
Equipment & Ammo Requirements
All students are required to bring the following:
A CASED, Full Size semi-automatic firearm (or revolver)
BE SURE TO BRING AN OUTSIDE THE WAISTBAND HOSLTER THAT COVERS THE TRIGGER GUARD!
NO SERPA OR BUTTON STYLE HOLSTERS!
NO shoulder or appendix holsters for this class
Three or more properly working magazines
Caliber should be .380 or above (PNTC recommends 9mm, 40S&W or 45ACP)
150 rounds of high quality target ammunition
Pen and Paper for notes, if desired
Protective eye wear
Please ensure that your firearm is UNLOADED and cased prior to arriving at PNTC. Please leave your training firearm cased and in your vehicle upon arrival. We will tell you when it’s time to get your firearm.
Please do not bring a “concealed carry” firearm into the training room. No ammunition or loaded firearms of any kind are permitted in the training room.
Peacemaker Staff/Instructors reserve the right to the determination of the successful or unsuccessful completion of the course of the individual student based on, but not limited to, safety, attitude and/or overall skill development. Peacemaker also reserves the right to remove any student for any safety purposes, or highly unusual or disruptive behavior, with or without refund based on Peacemaker’s sole determination.
Here are a few quotes from previous students: