Intermediate Hunting School
Are you interested getting better at hunting deer, elk, coyotes etc? Do you have a hunt planned out west or are you thinking about it? Are you a hunter that wants to improve?
In this incredible class you’ll get better at taking all kinds of shots out to 300. We’ll start in the classroom & learn techniques to hunt like you can’t believe. We’ll then move to the range & natural terrain areas and conduct live fire hunting scenarios and refine field craft!
We’ll start in the classroom & learn positional shooting techniques, prone shooting and best practices surrounding safety needed to succeed in hunting! We’ll then move to the range & natural terrain areas and conduct live fire hunting scenarios and refine your field craft!
THIS IS NOT A LONG RANGE SHOOTING SCHOOL! In this course we will teach you how to shoot effectively on the range AND how to shoot successfully in the woods out to 300 yards from real world hunting positions. THIS IS NOT SQUARE RANGE TYPE CLASS!
We’ll also help you better understand:
- Rifle Marksmanship and how to achieve stability in the field!
- MAKING THE SHOT WHEN IT COUNTS!
- Vital hunting, firearms safety and best practices
- Cartridge selection and ammo selection for hunting!
- Hunting Gear Improvements
- Prone and seated best practices for making the shot when it counts!
- Using the wind and hiding from game
- Cold weather best practices
- Building a field kit
- Advanced field craft
- Advanced game location techniques
In this class you’ll use your rifle & ammo & we’ll have the additional supporting gear to help.