Small Group Tactical 2Gun Level 1 – 5/8/20
Taught by hand selected PNTC Instructors, Marines, SWAT and/or Law Enforcement officers.
This is a special small group for PNTC’s Tactical 2Gun class. It is is a one-day world-class introductory level school that focuses on marksmanship, safe modern operation of the AR and handgun in tandem. It also focuses on achieving a strong skills with a handgun and AR in close quarters.
Moreover, this course refines the critical techniques of: transitioning from rifle to pistol and pistol to rifle, engaging multiple targets, moving and shooting and shooting from cover. Students shoot approximately 200 total rounds over the duration of the school and experience some of the world’s best training on incredible target systems and ranges.
Course size will be limited to COVID-19 recommendations.
This is not your normal day at the range and we’ll show you how to utilize the AR and handgun to its full potential. If you want some of the world’s best tactical training from some of the world’s best instructors, on incredible ranges, PNTC’s Tactical 2Gun School is for you!
Safety Review & Instruction
Rifle, Optics & Gear Review
Fundamental Defensive Carbine Operation Instruction
Fundamental Handgun Skills Training
Basic Tactical Sling Skills Instruction
Carbine Zero Techniques
Loading / Reloading & Malfunctions
Positional Shooting Skills & Drills
Multiple Target Engagement & Target Transition Drills
Firearm Transition Drills
Basic’s of Shooting with Movement & Moving To Cover & Shooting From Cover
Close Quarters Target Engagement Skills
Scenario Based Skills & Drills
- Eye & Ear protection (electronic hearing protection recommended)
- Serviceable carbine – typical calibers are 9mm, 45 ACP, 30 cal, 5.56 mm, 7.62 x 39mm
- Serviceable sling- suitable for a variety of shooting positions – tactical type preferred
- Minimum 1 magazine pouch
- Minimum of 3 serviceable magazines
- 100 rounds of rifle ammo
- High Capacity handgun in 9mm, 40S&W or 45 ACP
- 2 Mag pouches for handgun
- 3 or more handgun magazines
- Proper safe & working Outside the waistband handgun holster (NO SERPA HOLSTERS!)
- Suitable range wear depending on the season
- Hat, sunscreen, bug spray etc
- Bring your lunch. PNTC has snacks and drinks for a small fee.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE IN ANY WAY NOT SURE THAT YOUR RIFLE OR HANDGUN, OPTIC OR AMMO ARE NOT SUITABLE OR PREPARED FOR THIS COURSE YOU ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO RENT A PNTC HANDGUN & RIFLE SYSTEM (RIFLE, AMMO & OPTIC)! YOU WILL GET A GREAT DEAL OUT OF THE CLASS WITH OUR FIREARMS. YOU CAN SELECT THIS OPTION BELOW WHEN PAYMENT IS COLLECTED.
This school is suitable for all SAFE and responsible shooters who are looking to take the next step in their performance. You must also be able to safely operate a handgun to include safely draw and holster a handgun. Also, the course is idea for those shooters with a military, law enforcement or tactical shooting background OR competitive shooting background; You should be in adequate physical condition and be able to stand, bend and move for several hours outdoors; You should also be able to fire from the prone position.
Peacemaker National Training Center: Gerrardstown West Virginia (just West of Washington DC)
How To Get There:
Fly to Dulles International airport and take rental vehicle to facility.
Lodging can be booked at this link via NRA Outdoors/Peacemaker’s Lodging Partners: peacemakernational.com/lodgingPartners(We have found that Hampton Inn tends to offer the best rates for our class)
By registering for this course student accepts all of the following;
- All students agree that all information taught will be used for lawful defensive or lawful recreational purposes only
- Student accepts that upon enrolling, PNTC reserves the right to remove students without refund for unsafe, rude or unusual behavior or in the event that students are unable to reasonably carry out training and or live fire
- Student confirms that they are not a convicted felon and are lawfully permitted to use and own legal firearms under the United States Constitution.
- Student must also accept that this course will cover basic rifle marksmanship skills
NOTE: We have ammo available for purchase: 223, 5.56, 308, 9mm etc
- Please ensure that your firearm is UNLOADED and cased prior to arriving at PNTC. Please leave your training firearm cased and in your vehicle upon arrival. We will tell you when it’s time to get your firearm.
- Please do not bring a “concealed carry” firearm into the training room. No ammunition or loaded firearms of any kind are permitted in the training room.
PNTC Staff/Instructors reserve the right to the determination of the successful or unsuccessful completion of the course of the individual student based on, but not limited to, safety, attitude and/or overall skill development. PNTC also reserves the right to remove any student for any safety purposes, or highly unusual or disruptive behavior with or without refund based on PNTC’s sole determination.