Small Group Tactical Carbine Level 1 – 5/9/20
This is a special Level 1, 1-day, Small Group Tactical Carbine Class focusing on marksmanship, safe modern operation of the AR, shooting in close quarters and teaches proper maneuvers for defensive purposes. Students shoot approximately 200 rounds over the duration of the school and experience some of the world’s best training
Taught by hand selected PNTC Instructors, Marines, SWAT and/or Law Enforcement officers. The PNTC Tactical Carbine Class is a one-day world-class school that focuses on marksmanship, safe modern operation of the AR, shooting in close quarters and teaches proper maneuvers for defensive purposes. Students shoot approximately 200 rounds over the duration of the school and experience some of the world’s best training on incredible target systems and ranges.
Course size will be limited to COVID-19 recommendations.
This is not your normal day at the range and we’ll show you how to utilize the AR to its full potential and be prepared for a variety of defensive scenarios. If you want the world’s best tactical carbine training from some of the world’s best instructors, onsome of the world’s best ranges, PNTC’s Tactical Carbine School is for you!
Safety Review & Instruction
Rifle, Optics & Gear Review
Fundamental Defensive Carbine Operation Instruction
Basic Tactical Sling Skills Instruction
Fundamental Rifle Marksmanship Skills Review
Carbine Zero Techniques
Loading / Reloading & Malfunctions
Positional Shooting Skills & Drills
Basic’s of Shooting With Movement & Moving To Cover & Shooting From Cover
Multiple Target Transition Engagement Skills
Close Quarters Target Engagement Skills
Scenario Based Skills & Drills
- Eye & Ear protection (electronic hearing protection recommended)
- Serviceable carbine with or without optic – typical calibers are 9mm, 45 ACP, 30 cal, 5.56 mm, 7.62 x 39mm
- Serviceable sling- suitable for a variety of shooting positions – tactical type preferred
- Minimum 1 magazine pouch
- Minimum of 3 serviceable magazines
- 200 rounds of ammo
- Suitable range wear depending on the season
- Hat, sunscreen, bug spray etc
- Bring your lunch. PNTC has snacks and drinks for a small fee.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE IN ANY WAY NOT SURE THAT YOUR FIREARM, OPTIC OR AMMO ARE NOT SUITABLE OR PREPARED FOR THIS COURSE YOU ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO RENT A PNTC RIFLE SYSTEM (RIFLE, AMMO & OPTIC)! YOU WILL GET A GREAT DEAL OUT OF THE CLASS ON ONE OF OUR RIFLE SYSTEMS. YOU CAN SELECT THIS OPTION BELOW WHEN PAYMENT IS COLLECTED.
This school is basic and suitable for all SAFE and responsible shooters who are looking to take the next step in their performance. Also, the course is idea for those shooters with a military, law enforcement or tactical shooting background OR competitive shooting background; You should be in adequate physical condition and be able to stand, bend and move for several hours outdoors; You should also be able to fire from the prone position.
Lodging can be booked at this link via Peacemaker’s Lodging Partners Partners: peacemakernational.com/lodgingPartners(We have found that Hampton Inn tends to offer the best rates for our class)
By registering for this course student accepts all of the following;
- All students agree that all information taught will be used for lawful defensive or lawful recreational purposes only
- Student accepts that upon enrolling, PNTC reserves the right to remove students without refund for unsafe, rude or unusual behavior or in the event that students are unable to reasonably carry out training and or live fire
- Student confirms that they are not a convicted felon and are lawfully permitted to use and own legal firearms under the United States Constitution.
- Student must also accept that this course will cover basic rifle marksmanship skills
NOTE: We have ammo available for purchase: 223, 5.56, 308, 9mm etc
- Please ensure that your firearm is UNLOADED and cased prior to arriving at PNTC. Please leave your training firearm cased and in your vehicle upon arrival. We will tell you when it’s time to get your firearm.
- Please do not bring a “concealed carry” firearm into the training room. No ammunition or loaded firearms of any kind are permitted in the training room.
PNTC Staff/Instructors reserve the right to the determination of the successful or unsuccessful completion of the course of the individual student based on, but not limited to, safety, attitude and/or overall skill development. PNTC also reserves the right to remove any student for any safety purposes, or highly unusual or disruptive behavior with or without refund based on PNTC’s sole determination.